Friday, April 23, 2010

Adios, ICEX 2010

Its the last day of Food Hotel Asia 2010. Time really flew past in the blink of an eye! really! omg. it felt like only yesterday that i was reporting to work and being so eggcited that im working for spanish company! oh well. i had a blast. went around hall 8 during lunch time and took a lot of free food. spanish food. usa food. greek food. aussie food. japanese food. brought quite a fair bit of loot home. mostly spanish chocolates and biscuits. but im having a damn bad sore throat. really feel like cutting my tonsils out.. though my mum doesnt allow because she says that with every operation comes risk, but im having a rough time ]= really feel like getting it removed.. see how much it will cost?

omg. im gonna miss my spanish colleagues eh! all of them so friendly and sociable. always reminding me to help myself with the coffee and food! lol!!! oh well. its kinda nice working at exhibitions! and i "cheek to cheek" ed with some of my spanish colleagues. too bad my hawt boss is away. ahhaha! cant even get a picture! what a pity. but oh well! anyway, next wee shall be working for mumsy till 6th may, for another event then~

LOVE SPAIN fha!
long side burns guy. lol! his sideburns are ridiculously long!

me and auntie! the organiser

chrystina and me.

Elena and me. she's my boss. hahhaa. really nice lady!

partner, eileen

on the way home with anita and amanda and martin and khng.

adeline got LOTSA food to bring home .. lucky her. cus she worked in the food hall. i worked at the kitchen equipment hall. the auntie asked me to bring the wooden flooring home! lol!! cute!

anyway, i take back what i said about being confident and pretty. its really not very fun afterall. x= was like packing up just now, when this turkey guy stared and smile at me from afar. then i thought he was just a normal customer, so i smiled back. then after a while, he approached us. i was talking to auntie, so my partner entertained him. after talking to partner, he came and asked for my number. O.O his eyes very scary. and he is q old. so, i really didnt want to. so i rejected.. then he said "ohh come on. dont be shy. i'll come back for ur number.." O.O scary shit. i quickly packed up then zhao. phew man. yup. ok. will just go back to being the old and ugly and simpler me. hahaha. wished cough will go away and make my life better. sigh! ok la. gonna shower and ... rest my tired, aching feet. damn shoes. hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment