Monday, April 26, 2010

Inspiration



was watching momversation.com again.. and i forgot how it used to inspire me.. listening to a bunch of cool moms talking. and u know what.. fuck sly. he can go fuck that girl of his for all i care. ya, i still care, but it wont be soon before long. i am going to create my bucket list. and accomplish them. lol. i wont post it on here cus it will prolly consist of very private things. anyway, thanks reggie and lorraine for pulling me back up on my feet again. it hurts to fall. deep down, i still wished i was the girl beside sly in his profile. but u know what, i need to know that it will never ever happen. and if he ever begged me to, i wont do it! i'll rather snog another stranger from a club again than to ever ever be played around by him again. but can someone pls tie my fingers up? im tempted to always go to his profile. u know what, im going to stay off fb. i will ban myself from going on fb for 3 days starting tmr. ok. im going jogging at bedok stadium tmr. hahaha. ya alb, im going to rome too!

to sylvester, this will be the last fucking time i am ever gonna cry for you. yes, u will always be in that fucking spot in my heart that can never be erased no matter what detergent i use. and yes, my heart will twitch whenever i hear "love, me" on the radio. and yes, i will always have a phobia of going to max brenner again. and yes, i have a bigger phobia of seeing you on the streets snogging your girl. and yes, i am envious of her. but u know what, its all in the past. boomz! its gone. i still have the photo of us in our diary, i never threw it away. u hurt me so much.. but i really will let u go. if not, im doing injustice to my heart. i always emphasize that i have forgotten u. that i will never think of u again. but truth is, i never did. not even after a year. not even after i've met new guys. not even after new year's resolutions and already having my first kiss and going to japan. but i will face up to reality and admit that all this exists. which is why i am going to stand up from all this shit u left behind irresponsibly, and walk away a stronger person. thank you for making my heart wrenched tonight. at least, i felt alive again. and last but not least, FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD SHIT OF A HEARTBREAKER. i do not wish u well, and i do not wish u ill. fuck, u know what, i take that back! MAY U HAVE A BLOODY TASTE OF UR OWN MEDICINE. YA! FUCK U. hate u to the core u shitty arse. goodbye and good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment