Monday, June 14, 2010

rambles

omg. so angry. just now, we took a cab from raffles city home.. and there were so many cabs right? so we just walked to the taxi stand and just nice, another guy and his dad or wad, reached too. we actually reached first, cus we were supposed to take the first cab but it was taken by this group of indian people. so we went to the one behind. then my mum opened the door and that fucking lanjiaokia shouted at my mum "YO! we are here!" then my mum just said "go ahead, take the cab". i was really sleepy. if i wasn't, i would have said "chivalry is fucking dead". BLAH! i dun swear in front of my parents anyway. but what kind of fucking man is that?! fucking gay! go die la. ass. so lame. not say there was only 1 cab. there was a queue of taxis behind leh! WALAO. fucking knnccb. somemore shouting at someone ur mum's age?! really?! no respect at all. lame.

ok. so left hse at abt 5 to go suntec to get a black blouse for work for the next 4 days. well, i really ren ok? sigh! didn't buy anything at all. until i walked past times. im a book whore la! i love buying books although i know, the solution is something called the library. but owning my own books is a thrill. and guess what book i got? Sex and the city 2! omg. im so in love with the bling bling cover! plus it has everything about sex and the city! and i signed up for Times membership. i should have done so a loooooong time ago. stupid me. and then i got myself a cup of tall lemon hibsicus from starbucks. its the next best thing after java chip and iced mocha. [:

omg. today is 14th june. guess what is it? its fucking MIKA's concert!!!!!!! omg. ]: i shall have my mini MIKA concert at home..its bedtime for me. long day tomorrow. sian or sian? GAHH! ]: i dont care already. the next time my favourite band/singer comes and no one wants to come along, im still going to go ahead anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment