Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1st blogpost @ work

well, this is officially my first blogpost from my workspace. wow, that came out quite weird - workspace! haha. well, so disappointed cus i actually tried my best but no surveys came through today. i'll work harder tomorrow la.

its sad that now, im going to commit myself to the online world again. i actually felt so much more liberated without being online for the past couple of days. but then, honestly, without being online... its really impossible to get through to the day... so yup. ok la. i'll blog proper from tomorrow onwards. can expect more posts coming up i guess... haha.

till then!

p/s: im going to not come online when i'm home. or shall at least try. haha! yes. must slowly liberate myself from the online world..

No comments:

Post a Comment