Friday, August 27, 2010

i love my life now..

at this point in my life, im seriously happy with my life. Haha. I fucking love my MOM colleagues. I never was able to click with such a big bunch of colleagues in my life! Somemore, like, for example tonight.. i was supposed to have a small dinner w martin and hong choo. And 2 hours before knocking off, we just tried our luck around asking who wants to come for dinner. In e end, 10 of us went for dinner! Hahahaha. I fucking love my colleagues!!

today was siong kai and kai xun's last days at MOM before they shave botak. And the whole atmosphere was.. So relaxed. Somemore we had fire drill in the afternoon, lol. Everyone was laughing and joking on e way down.. Ahhahah. Then jenny and david became really really relaxed! And took pics and stuff! Omg. 2 more weeks nia.. Im gonna miss the atmosphere. Im gonna miss lunching with them. Like how all the temps would occupy the pantry for 2 hours eating pizzas/ food frm peoples park centre or 168.. Its really awesome lor. Then we can like be rlly noisy then totally silent. Haha. The silence is rlly comfortable. and we're so... Noisy, we've been complained by 'no noise guy' for more than 5 times?? Hahahahah. :D

Sigh..will treasure time in MOM. U see, no matter how sucky the work is, as long as u have magnificent friends, works gets halved. Ahahah. Hopefully we'll keep in touch.. Sigh. this tues, martin and aaron leaving liao.. So, yup. Its gnna be even quieter. Oh well.. Ahahha.

this weekends gnna be home. :D gonna build my eiffel tower! Yeshh!! :D k. Need ta shower nw, ciao.

P/s: at this point of life, im so contented with life, i sincerely am contented that im single. Hahha. Its like, maybe if i have a bf, i wont even have time for him. Hooo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment