Sunday, August 22, 2010

oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, HEY!

heyhey. Waiting for hair to dry. ytd went to k with martin, hc and anita. Was awesome. Teo heng was fucking small but enjoyable la. We took neoprints.. Ahhaha.. Rlly damn childish uh! But i misssss taking neos. Hahaha. Then watched step up 3. Sometimes u just need that kind of shows to remind u to chase ur dreams uh? Hahaha

Am psychologically detoxed after pasar malam-ing with alb. Guess it'll be a tradition to our friendship. :D is bad for my waist, but guess i asked for it. Great having an amazing chat w bertie qwerty. machiam my brother! :DD

Okie. Anyway, with relations to my title.. I was watching olympics highlights.. And rlly proud of our home team la. I feel that timothy from diving did rlly well! Though we had last. And the judo girl and guy were cool too! Maybe this is just a stepping stone la. Think by olympics, we may actually see results!! Jiayouuu! :D i enjoy watching diving. Plus, recently did judo myself, so can appreciate. And to singapore soccer team, rllly rlly rlly well done. Damn haitians. And im surprised how singapore stayed q united. Judging from ppl cursing at haitians on fb.. I cant help but be proud to be a singaporean :DD jiayou singapore!! tmr, female pingpong. Hope we'll get GOLD alsoooo! Okie. Work tmr. :( ciaos..

No comments:

Post a Comment