Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Think too much

sucky start to the week. some family issues recently.. nothing serious.. just hope it'll be alright by the end of the week. maybe im a little hormonal since pms is here. sigh! i just gave myself high hopes and dashed it too. stupid shirley. yeah, haven't i reminded myself to not go near the boundaries of the birds and bees.. haha. silly me. i even made a wish.. haha. haiya. lame. please don't ask me what it is... i just just take a deep breath and assume our friendship.. which has all along been friendship. until i thought too much .. haha!

sigh. won't i ever ever find true love? i mean, don't be mistaken, but i am still very satisfied with being single.. like really. just that, when will it be my turn to be loved! yeah. so silly lar. oh well, life goes on. take a deep breath.. and move on.. its really the fucking pms thats making me energyless. i don't know why, but i feel like, half my spirit has gone away from my body. lethargic. somemore is martin's last day today.. so yeah. its gonna be quieter, right? yeah.

sigh. feeling so... fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment