Friday, August 6, 2010

we're life's bitches

i think so, don't you? When life is in a good mood, it throws u the best stuff u can ever ask for and even beyond your expectations. When life is in a bad mood, u might as well wished you were dead. Last night, life was hell of a bitch. Econs didnt go too well. I guessed cus i studied too much the night before. I went for 18 hours of solid studying, slept for 6 hours, and carried on 4 more hours. Of course, lotsa facebooking in betweeen. haha. But my mind was so overloaded that it jammed up. So during the exam, although the questions were recycled from tutorials, i can roughly remember the answers and i just wrote what i remembered. Which i know is clearly insufficient. So, it would take a heap of good luck to pass the really low passing mark - 36percent. Though, in my books, 50 percent is still the passing grade. If i can hit 50, i'd pass with dignity. but regardless of dignity, i just hope i can pass...

Ok. So, after yesterday, life got her good mood back and decided to let me enjoy the rest of my hols before getting my head chopped. Cus i realise, i actually have a life now. Haha! Blessing in disguise.. Not showing off.. But.. Yeah! Finally im at the point of life again where i have a proper social schedule. Though its only for a week, but i do look forward to the week! Im now at starbucks with my dearest cousin.. She's doing her homework while i was reading teenage and watching 'its complicated'. Im turning 20 in a month's time.. So i decided to get my last copy of teenage. I read it and i laughed. Lol! It felt like i was holding a jokebook especially when i read 'dear kelly'. I used to relate to it alot.. But now.. I just couldnt believe i used to relate alot to it! Well, another sign that i've grown up. Haha.

Another sign that i've grown up is that, i was watching 'its complicated'. No effects, no sexy vampires, no hawt guys (except for john krasinski. Omg. He's sooo cute in that girly pajamas) but just a good, solid storyline with fabulous actors like meryl streep and alec baldwin. Honestly, as much as i love steve martin, its boring to see him be the goody two shoes and the decent guy u shud fall in love with. But nonetheless, i enjoyed the movie alot. Its perfect for a relaxing saturday afternoon. It was hilarious like mad when it was supposed to be funny. I was laughing out loud like a silly schoolgirl! its nice to see 3 matured people being in a relationship. Its really nice to see that they have irrational sides as well. But its really relaxing.. The songs and the pace of the movie. And they are so fucking good actors i swear! Hahah! Really fabulous, evergreen movie. its going into my list of 'resident movies' thatg i can keep! Haha.

To be honest, i've never felt calmer and more non-chalant of my surroundings in my life than at this moment. Decided to go for a more matured look.. Wanted to wear my striped skirt.. Omg. Someone should arrest that designer.. totally magnifies my already-fat ass. So, since that day i was talking to reggie about all-black dressing, i've decided to try an all-black look. Hahaaha. Black spag, with black working pants folded 4/5 and wedges. I feel like audrey hepburn. I wanted to wear my heels.. But it was too high. Hahha. have been too flats-wearing these days. Ahahha. I feel good today. if not, the best in months. today is the day i dont really care whether im single or not. Socialite or not. Lifeless or not. Haahah! Just, wanna enjoy the day. I feel like im 20 today. Just wished this kind of feeling stays on with my permanently.

I need to quote something from dear kelly..

'don't underestimate your looks or your popularity. Some people have, what i call, "in-your-face-popularity", but many of them are shallow attention seekers who may be good-looking or wealthy.... There is no need to be popular to be a wholesome and nice person. Its better to be real and sincere than to be pretty and popular if your character does not match your looks. Remember, LOOKS FADe BUT A SOLID CHARACTER WILL ALWAYS WIN YOU FRIENDS even in old age"

How shallow of me in the past few months.. Haha! I wonder if i do have the 'solid character' or not. Ahha! Oh well. Gonna read now. loooooovin' it!

Though i'm still q worried about my results nonetheless, but whateverfuck la. I gave my best. Goodbye world. :D its sad if i have to relate my happiness to grades. i'd rather relate my happiness to being thankful for what i have in life! Haha. Oh well. I think i'm too optimistic about life today. Hope it will continue to be like this! I kinda feel like im on drugs, but i've only had 1 java chip. And grande nia somemore. Mmmmm.. The world is a good place! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment