Thursday, August 12, 2010

WOO!

i had a good day at work. the work sucks. basically have to call people to rush them to do surveys. and i already got scolded on my first day. by the respondants la. my supervisor is really nice. and so are my colleagues. i've never felt more welcomed on the first day of a job than anywhere else. its like, many thanks to hongchoo and martin for guiding me.. and after work, we headed to clarity cafe and i really had alot of fun! hahaha! they're really awesome. whether its a facade or not, i really had a lot of fun! they seem really good and nice. i def feel better than at USS. hahah.

so tmr's camp. abit regret siah. oh my fucking shit. ok la. ciaosss.

p/s: i saw some of my friends who recently got broke up. and they're using the "find another guy to deal with my breakup" method. and they're revealing themselves in clubs. i dont even wear that low, neither does chantel. honestly, if u're doing this to spite the other guy, or what, i just think its pathetic. yeah, maybe i'll go thru this one day and just shoot myself in the foot for being judgemental today. then will be then. for now, sigh. girls, just grow some backbone for yourself. i mean, really need a guy then can survive meh? shouldn't it be something that.. is like.. dun have nevermind, but if have, its a bonus kinda thing? sorry if i offended anyone la. i mean, im sorry for you that you have to lead your life for someone else other than yourself. and that you tie your happiness to his emotions. sorry to hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment