Thursday, September 30, 2010

Grow up already!!!

Well, the thing is, i've realised that.. at first, when i still couldnt move on, people were still pretty empathetic and still gave me the listening ear and well, it was something thats alright. but its been months! and im still not able to move on. honestly, im tired of hearing myself whine about this. i feel horribly vulnerable and weak. honestly. even if my friends are being patient with me, im sick of it. and plus, thing is, i hate being so wishy-washy. gahh! ok. im gonna snap out of it. for fucks sake, im 20!

well, okay. so someone on SP brought this up: Cut your c.a.r.b.s (Computer Addiction Related Break Syndrome). well, i'm gonna take up his challenge and go without my internet for the weekend. so.. yup. well, its a little cheating because im like gone tomorrow and saturday would be getting rid of hangover. sat night might be meeting up with friends for dinner. idk. lol. sunday being family day.. well, yup. so. yeah. im fucking sick of the internet anyway. its like, my world revolves around it. i've stopped being in touch with my physical life. godammnit. ok. after i shut this laptop down, im going cold turkey. anyway, no one will notice my disappearance la. yup. i think, even if i disappeared physcially, no one would notice. oh well. life change. people change.

No comments:

Post a Comment