Wednesday, December 1, 2010

good morning, mr sun!

well, the thing about waking up at a reasonably early time in a day is that, u'll be greeted with the sun's warmth and light. And sometimes, its what you'll need to begin a day. Well. Things have come to this point where i can only let it lie fallow.. And allow things to all fall into place.

Last night was a pretty torturous night. Just wished i had grandma to pat my back till i fell asleep. Like how she always did whenever i finished watching a horror film. Just that this time, my life is the one in horror. Haha. Well. my heart still feels rather heavy from all that happened yesterday. When i cried last night, i was thinking: "alb would be so disappointed in me." i remembered the words he told me before he got his confinement. well. And my family. Who are gonna leave me behind to go on a cruise trip this weekends! Gah! Hahah. With all these happening, i kinda hope that i'll have the ability to sleep alone in this apartment. Guess.. I'm probably traaining for the future. hahaha. Hmmm, i wanna try a new recipe.

As jemiph posted on sp, being back to square one may mean im back to drawing my masterplan again. Where probably, previous attempts and efforts are not gonna count. And well, sometimes, it might not be a bad thing. Well, this is december. Its by far, the worst one i've had. But, we'll see how things go. I'lll tie up a couple of loose ends in my life for the year before i crossover. and then, hopefully i'll have a rebirth sorta thing! Hhaa. I think i wanna do yoga again. In fact, i wanna yoga once more. Perhaps will try it out at the community club. I miss christine they all eh. Hmmmmm....

Ok. Need ta wake up and head to school. My head's a giant headache. Well, here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment