Friday, December 31, 2010

happy new year, folks!

well, i began the new year at uncle jerry's place last night with the cousins- alyssa, kieran, lionel, lorraine, bro. And also, alot of relatives like jotham they all. was rather crowded yesterday. Very festive. Played pictionary and some games. We exchanged gifts as well. Lorr knows me best. Got me a diary. Gerald, very sweet luh, got me a webcam! Lol! Yay man! So anyhows, i wanted to begin this new year with a new blog right? But im so busy! In the day, im entertaining the aussie cousins and try to meet friends. At night, i chiong my schoolwork. Omg. I rlly wanna design my new blog... Sigh! So shitty. Anyway gonna beging the new year with massive headache (took 2 beers last night), waking up at 9 to bring them for fish spa cus they got really fascinated with fish spa.. Lol! well, anyway, it feels weird to be in 2011. Because.. Suddenly the things that happened in 2010 becomes so distant! Like last year this time, alvin held m hand. now, we're just sttrangers. So weirddd. Like, idk. everything feels distant now and i feel im rolling on a plain piece of paper. But im just too busy to want to make anything. wished someone would do the painting for me. Fuck the schoolwork laaaa. Gahhh. I wanna blog properly. And i cant feel vibes that im in the new year tho. I dunno why. Fuck it, 21st this year. but im curious how this year would roll out for me.. But one thing for sure is, im a love pariah. Hopefully i can lose some weight by the end of the year. I dont know why but i kinda lost abit of the strength i've gotten from shanghai. Ok. Nonetheless.. Im good. Maybe just too tired these days and wished i had a good shoulder to lean on. Anyway, i'll post the shanghai blogpost nonetheless. I'll be too busy anytime soon to add pics to it.. So might as well. Okay. Hopefully everyone's gonna have a good year ahead. Love ya! Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment