Thursday, April 29, 2010

my blog is my sanctuary

in times when life gets really low and blue, my blog is my ultimate sanctuary. I never saw that i could upkeep a blog the day i started. At first it was kinda a social thing where i would put my blog site on my msn nick so the whole world could see how 'fun' my life was. But as i grew, it slowly became a place where i threw my thoughts in so my mind wouldnt feel so heavy! I've been blogging for almost 5 years now!! Wow! Although i knw i disappear when life becomes interesting and fun?? But just v happy that i have an avenue to turn to when im so stressed and feel that i have no listening ear around.. I knw alot of u have been offering ur listening ear,... But u guys have ur fair share of problems too. And my troubles are always recurring and childish. Nt rllly worth the time. So a blog is good. Hahahaha : anyway was reading on cleo, about being self contented. Something i have been trying to attain for a long long time. One of the tips that they gave was that i shud write down everyday the 3 things that i am happy to have. Ok.. So here are the 3 things :
1. My bedroom. It may be messy most of the time.. It may no evem have a theme.. But its my hideout. A place to dance wildly to when im happy. Where i dry my tears when im sad. A place to throw elmo's face against the walll when im angry ( sorry elmo's face) .. So my bedroom is one thing im happy i have

2. My blog. Thanks for giving me an empty canvas to paint my kife upon without causing gaia much damage.

3. My friends and family. At least i do have a complete family. Hahah.... And a functional one. Thoug with very strict values and teachings. But the efforts they put in to make sure we're well fed and healthy ... Sigh. Yup... And friends.. Those who always offer me ur listening ears and always being there to take my crap.. Hahha.... I may nt have a wild life .. But i do have some of the closest friends. Yuppp



I really have this urge to delete facebook. It seems to be bringing me more sadness than happiness as of late. Im forever social comaring. Ppl with better bfs, more friends, funner lives.. Its turning me into a monster. Maybe.. I will. But then again, if i do delete.. Wouldnt that make me a social outcast? Eh? Hmmm... Oh well. Feel like jogging tmrz again. Haha.

Anyway sooooo cooool!! My friends anita and adeline are on cleoooo! Hahahahah. And u knw what .. I shall task myself to write an article on cleo.. Hahahah. Hmmmm... :) ok. Shall work on it.. Maybe sat can go starbucks for a nice quiet brainstorming session? Anyone wanna join e partay?

No comments:

Post a Comment