Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lazy day sunday afternoon

omgomgomg! i had an exciting sunday afternoon!!!! 2 aliens landed at the porch of my house and they invited me to go to Mars with them! so i hopped on and i toured the universe until now. just reached home. thank you my alien friends, so long and farewell!

well, anyhow, while i was on my universe tour, my twin sister, to whom i share thoughts with, was having a boring but relaxing sunday afternoon. this is what she thought:

woke up today just in time for lunch. had char kway for lunch. believe it or not, i havent had black char kway for about... 5 years or more. really. sigh. missed it like mad. and i enjoyed every bit of it! so after that, just lazed around watching japan hour. omg. omg. omg. reminded me of why i wanted to study hard and earn alot of money. gosh. the nature.. the hot springs.. the warm hospitality! [: oishiiii~ so after that, decided to go parkway to buy bro's present and mum's shampoo. well, i got both already. i walked to parkway and back home. its nice to see how much has changed. hahaha. was sooooooooo tempted to buy fries until i remembered that i had a goal to hit.. so i resisted. came home, and watched ch 8 drama. then watch mr bean movie. then watched bridget jones. sigh. bridget always brings out the best in me. she always reminds me to find someone who'd like me just the way i am. like mark darcy. [: i really can never get sick of bridget jones! never!

oh well. i just think its wishful thinking on my part. i doubt im his type and i doubt he's my type. will just go with the flow la~ and anyway, classes tmr. fuck fuck fuck. its everyday from this week on. omg. ]: looking forward to tues - toy story 3 movie outing! and looking forward to saturday! outing with coussies!!!!! awesum! very scared for econs. i dont really understand much. im merely remembering. sigh!

oh well. i shall sleep latest at 1am. then have a good start to the week tmr. shall maybe pop by the gym! byeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment