Monday, June 28, 2010

i guess i overthink-ed it.

hmm, well it has been a very boring day today. woke up. ate curry. went to school. came home. ate dinner. watched tv. msn-ed. did homework. now online again.

that summarizes my day. sigh! how exciting.

hmm, maybe i really think too much. doubt he likes me. its just that, looking forward to msn convos has been a thing in the past. the last time i looked forward.. was actually for sly. but it reminds me more of secondary school days when i really will look forward to this nickname "..." to come online. its steven's ... hahahahaha! oh well. i guess i just miss the feeling. hmm, cus he's online but not talking to me. really really think too much. ok la. i shall just.. hang around before going off to bed. cant wait for tmr anyway! HOO!

updates: he just msn-ed me! hoohoo! but its about soccer again. oh well. hahah. x=

No comments:

Post a Comment