Sunday, June 20, 2010

complaints.


omg.. i really wanna get this bag leh. the closing day is this coming thurs. its only $30. but then, i only have $80 of cash to spare. plus this week gonna kbox, celebrate hc's bday, i still need ta get reggie her present and my bro his present. omg. goodbye chio bag. omg larrrrr. $30. very tempting. but kane will only give me my pay next next saturday one lor. damn him la. feel like.. asking for parents. but i wont do that la. not for a bag. i wanna show them im financially independant. although i know my mum always leaves $20 on the table for me. but i cant take them la. im already 20 years old plus im studying accountancy leh. walao. haiz. i will just have to bid goodbye to this perfectly gorgeous brown bag. omg. shall stop online shopping. T.T

since i cant get that bag, just let me rant it all out then. need to get it out of my system. chio lehhhh. zomg!

No comments:

Post a Comment