Thursday, July 29, 2010

Random rants

i've been wanting to do letter #3: to my parents cus i've been inspired big time to blog about it. but then, i am still on day 1's schedule in my mugging plan, when it already is day 2. plus, i really couldn't sleep last night.. and i slept at 7.30am in the morning and i woke up at 10.30am today to have lunch with shu xian. then after that, headed to parkway's starbucks to mug. and i spent.. 3 hours plus on half a chapter. well done. GG. i was quite dizzy leh and i walked in a daze. i wanted to walk home, cus it was quite nice, the weather.. but.. i didnt trust myself to walk home in that state. fuck. should i mug tonight? or just sleep... sheesh.

it got me wondering.. how do people do THAT much mugging EVERYday. its mind blowingly crazy. it really is. i definitely dont have the brain power or stamina to do so. u know what, i shall mug till 1am and then sleep. i've been having insomia recently, since the break-in. im scared i'll see the burglar climb in and then he sees me looking at him and then climbs up to my house and shoots me. fuck. its scary. not the shooting part, but the kan-chiong-feeling-i-will-get-before-i-die part... really hate the feeling. jiu, even when im about to sleep, my heart suddenly beats very fast at the crick of the door or just sounds la. even though i have my radio on. ok, shall sleep at 1am tonight. fuck leh.just so scared. okok. i'll mug till 1am.. then collect my pastries from baking life and then sleep. set. another day tomorrow. [: jiayou!!

p/s: i am fucking getting more and more boring by the day. i bought 3 tank tops today from cotton on. the colours: black, dark grey, grey. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment