Monday, July 26, 2010

wishlists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously cannot study, even though i swore to study. i just am TOO lazy. i'll start tomorrow, wow. procrastinators- leaders of tomorrow! so in the mean time, while waiting for my pie to be baked, i went online shop browsing. SIGH. suddenly, there are just so much loves!

omg. love london! nice uh!!

i love this dress. but the cutting at the sleeve will make my already-fat arms look fatter. ]:


i love this dresss! it looks obiang! but imagine with leggings and heels. ZOMG!

super nice prints!! but very figure hugging leh.

sexay ar! but this kind, sure can see my muffin top one. dunno whats a muffin top? go google.

NICEEE! simple and nice! and black. complimenting for figure!


so cute uh!!! omg! so unlike me, but then.. gosh! paris + cute cartoons!

this looks soo rugged and very boyish leh! naise!

this is SO me! HAHAHAH!

damn chio and flowy. but i think it'll make me look fatter also.

i wont ever buy this la, its too pretty for me. but its soooooooo lovely, isn't it?

loook at this!!!!!! damnnnnn adorable! i'll definitely keep staring if i were to wear this!

the umbrella is soooo magical! omg. i would wish it rained all year long just to be under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh eh, under my umbrella~

its like, im standing in the middle of the milky way!

i am seriously contemplating if i should buy this wallet. USD19.99 LOL! howw? my wallet's 3 years old liao.

so innocent! like me. x:


OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. SO INNOCENT LEH! v chio, plus...

its a WATCH too!!! somemore roman numerals! roman numeral watches makes me swoon!

whats with me and umbrellas?! but i think this one.. far east might sell alr..

chio!!!

very classssy! then again, the model does look classy!

it will remind me that i belong in the wild! up in the sky!

i really hope that i'll lose more weight. because, i saw some pics.. and yeah. i could use with slimmer thighs and slimmer waists. i bet u're thinking i wanna be slim to seduce guys? hell no lor. maybe, that will be the by-product. but, i really wanna feel good and wanna dress up. i think i should slowly skew my dress sense to being more sophisticated. hahah! imagine, in just 2 more years time, tees will no longer be my staples. sigh!

i mean, i'll admit, its scary to look into the future and see myself spending the rest of my life alone, single, forever in my fantasies and envying my friends who would probably have beautiful kids, sucessful careers and good skin. whereas, i'd probably have picked up smoking by then, be drinking booze on saturday nights watching re-runs of bridget jones and phantom of the opera and cursing and swearing at the slightest things. ZOMG. i dont wanna be THAT kind of spinster. i wanna be a spinster who makes full use of her singletondom! perhaps, a different fling every month? or, have loads of single girlfriends around and travel like mad, like in sex and the city .. and meet all kind of hawt guys! and be the envy of smug marrieds!

i guess why i keep wanting to be attached is because i am scared i'd become the frumpy ol' spinster when i could have been the latter. but then, how would being married make me any less frumpier? either ways, i just hope i dont become frumpy. sigh, honestly, all i want, is ONE perfect guy for me, who loves me and i love him back. too hard to ask for?

oh well. anyway, no need to worry between staying single or not, because right now, i have no choice but to be single. right? SIGHH. i just hope that, in my whole SIM life, i will be able to meet a guy who is sophisticated and knowlegeable and to whom i can talk about current affairs, politics with and will blow my mind away and not bore me! and hopefully he'll be single! and hopefully, he'll like to wear white shirts and straight cut jeans and love me for who i am. and someone who will wanna see stars with me and maybe study about them with me too! just someone, to whom i can tell my daily affairs, even the bimbotic ones with, and will share his opinion and give me his best advice and i'll think through it. i want someone with whom i can speak about anything and he will give me another view. and we'll explore together and have endless endless conversation. just hope.. i can find him. it doesnt have to be a boyfriend. maybe just a good friend also can la. but of course, hopefully my soulmate lor. he doesnt have to be handsome. just want him to be well-groomed. i know im not well-groomed, but im trying to make eyebrow shaping, waxing a frequent affair. maybe exfoliation too. u know what, that will be my aim. i'm going to step out of sim, a more sophisticated young adult who still keep the dirty/crappy humour in her, but on the outside, nothing less than sophisticated and classy. something like chantel. like, i can pull off the "less is more" feeeling. yup.

gosh. it feels good to be all bimbotic! okay la! i swear, to study hard from tmr onwards. muay thai, HERE I COME! and i shall be sporty too! gah. stand on your feet shirley! u can do it! its common for your friends to have better lives than you!!!! do not be envious!!! gah. ): its so hard to not be envious lar. fuck. need to explode. okay. shall sleep my emotions away. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment