Monday, July 26, 2010

Time to take action

well, another uneventful day today, nothing fantastic to talk about, except the very very shiok durian rolls i bought from old airport hawker centre. omg. durian lovers, be prepared. its like, durian on the inside, durian on the outside. omggg. yummy like fuck. and its seriously damn solid, the meat. mmmmm. tasty! fingers-licking good.

okay. i've decided to take control of my life. i am seriously sick of being sick of my life! i just wanna be independant of other people. meaning to say, i don't wanna be influenced that my friends are leading the life i want. i dont wanna be upset that i dont have a bf when the whole world has. i dont wanna be sian because the whole world has a ton of outings to go for and i have none. its okay. this isn't the end. i am going to stop stalking random people on facebook. just going to facebook to play that stupid baking life.. and thats it. shall stop living the fb-esque life. am going to focus on my studies. and the friends who love me. and my family. thats all. i will be contented.

as for relationships, i won't date until i feel comfortable. so what if i'm single? and also, i'll stop dating guys i meet online or in clubs. if im ever gonna feel lonely, or sad that i will never find love.. i'll watch tv. or play facebook. or read. yeah. i swear.

and also, i will start green tea diet and am also going to join muay thai. to jian fei. i seriously ate too much durian already. can feel the flabs. yeah. gah. bimbo then bimbo.

i must be the independant, smart, knowledgeable woman i can depend on next time. if i'm sad, i'll make myself happy. if i'm lonely, i'll make myself feel less lonely. if im angry, i'll vent it all away. i must learn. i mean, i have to admit that i've been very parasite-ish. those who are my victims are prolly sick of my same ol' rants. and my same ol' problems. i need to .. stop being so reliant. this isn't the shirley that i once knew. yup. i must stand on my own 2 feet again. everyone else have their own lives to lead. yes. ok. i will walk out of this .. backboneless life.

No comments:

Post a Comment