Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hi ho the merry-o

Sian. today hitler kept coming over to my desk to ask if i needed help. fuck man. i lost my freedom. hopefully i get good enough figures to cover my ass up sia. and he gave me his "let me help you improve your figures speech" again. quite sian liao. i might take a day off next week or something. lol. so sian la. no job satisfaction. hahaa. yesterday went to he seoul garden with polymates. lol! i keep telling people i ate at soul garden. X: hhahahha. suck souls. lol! after work, went to make NS specs with martin. lol fucking ex leh. $179?? super ex. oh well. after that, went to seoul garden. had to squeeze. i think im having pms at the moment and i just eat aLOT. i kept taking spring rolls and samosas and i just keep eating teriyaki chicken. omfg. then dessert, was shaved ice with chocolate marshmallow, gula melaka, loads and loads of atap seeds and nata de coco and a scoop of yam ice cream. omg. can just ask me go and die la. hahahhaa! oh fuckity fuck. and cus i really have been very sleepy these days, i dont even come online anymore and i just shower and sleep. plus, i've stopped drinking green tea at night cus i feel that my sleep is more important. i feel extremely kun everyday leh. fuck. somemore i need to be on the phone all the time. its hard to keep my voice lively when im fucking sleepy!!!!!!!

oh, and i keep drinking koi these days. my colleagues are nuts about koi. we even have our own menu. i love green tea with honey with pearls. best combi. ai yu is okay la. but too ex. i only have $6 in my bank as at now. lol! but i think its already very well done that i managed to survive more than half a month with my allowance leh! its something! LOL! oh well. have to stop koi already la. lol. too much of a commitment. looks like i have to dip into my emergency fund. and i DIDNT even go on ANY shopping spree this month. oh fuck. im deprived. its like... gahhh!

i really enjoy working at MOM though. im given my own cubicle with proper desk and alot of cabinets and my own phone, own laptop, own pass, own everything. so fucking private. except that ppl can see what im doing if they walk behind me. but im happy enough! hahaah! i never was treated so well in my past jobs. remembering that i had to scan passes for events for kelly svcs, this is like, king's treatment. even in mazars, i didnt even have my own cubicle. just own desk and little stationery. here is like, i really machiam office lady already. i even dress like one and i even sound like one. yeah. my telephone survey voice is definitely different from my usual voice. hahahaa! i dont sound half as sweet lor in real life. i really love my colleagues also. even the aunties. hahaha!! awesome. hope that this kinda life will go on loop through my life. its like, stress level is average, plus i have decent enough pay, plus awesome colleagues and fucking shiok office life. lol! just that, i hate being the pest that keeps disturbing those respondents lor. oh well.

i really fucking love my non-fb life leh! im serious. i feel like cycling.. but gonna cycle with colleagues next week! yes! finally can cycle. okie la. gotta go back to work before hitler catches me again. ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment