Wednesday, August 25, 2010

what a miraculous day!

today's really a day of (small but still thankful) miracles.

1. i just found out that im one of the few surveyors who actually had surveyees calling them to pass up the survey. Its really shocking considering that everyday, i get people who slam their phone when they hear my voice, or simply put me to the answering machine when they see my number. And i had 2 somemore.

2. Just now during 6 to 7pm was working overtitme and i actually managed to receive 2 partial surveys! Its like, i was expecting no one would EVEN pick the phone up. And this china girl actually faxed the surveys in! Hahhahaha! Wow oh wow i tell u. miracle.

3. The song 'need you now' by lady antebellum was stuck in my head the entire day for no apparent reason! I haven't heard that song in months and suddenly its just in my head and i was humming to it the whole day.. And just now, i happened to accompany dad to petrol station, and the moment i got on the car, the song played. On GOLD 90 somemore! Wtf. Its a recent enough song to nt be on gold 90 and it WAS!

Well, if its some sign that i was entitled to miracles, then drop me 2 tickets to europe soon enough. Or just make a 'my type' prince charming msg me or appear at my desk tmr! Hhahaha. Thank u whoever's above and controlling these stuff. Ok. Im gnna sleep. Fucking tired. Nightsey.

P/s: it has been weeks since i slept at anytime later than 12.30am... :D
P/p/s: click five's singing on radio. Good way to end the day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment