Monday, September 27, 2010

heigh, ho the merri-o!

lol. Thats a random blog title. So, yesterday was a peaceful sunday afternoon. Spent it eating nasi padang at rendezvous then played titanic and other board games at emsy's place. And snacked. Hahha. came home and rested and just chilled my panties (its a phrase..). Watched fam guy the entire night cus couldnt get to sleep.

Came into school this morning, surprisingly untired. I went to buy sandwich and just when i was thinking, 'yup. Getting used to coming to sch alone and eat brekkie alone...' wint and wei xia nudged me! :D awesome. Then headed to socio class. Can i be honest? I dont know if im gnna do well for sociology, but i fucking fucking love it. Omg. Its my favouritest module. Its like, rlly something i do everydau last time. Observing the norms. Omg. I regret not taking it as a major. Omfg. How? I think i've found my calling. hopefully, when i hit mid-life crisis and have money, i can go and learn socio. Idk. i love it! I fucking love the lectures/activities and questions. Zomg. :D and of course, my groupmates. :) they rlly brighten my mondays up leh. Hahaha.

Well, after that was pbf. Went to lecture. And shyenne came. Sat w her. and we just chatted. Well, the lecturer was pretty boring at first but slowly, she cracked up and it wasnt so bad anymore. Ironically, i love mondays now. Hahah :) weds have tf! haha.

After sch headed to meet morgan for high tea at v8. Watched this jap detective show. Fuckin cheesy. Give me kindaichi any moment! :)) well, ok, im actually blogging this frm my toilet bowl with dripping hair cus doing hairmask. Need to waste 15 mins. So might as well do a blogpost. :) teehee. am smilimg..

Btw, to B, HAHA! Well, when u msged me what u msged me, i've never felt more like a hypocrite in my life. I've never wanted to rub more salt on anyone's wounds before. And u... i've waited for this day forever, and well, i love to rub it in your fucking wimpy face that HAAH! Right at u. Serve u right for ditching me. Hope its e worst decision in ur life because it became the best thing that has happened to me. Yup. Suck on it, because my life is wayyyyyy better than urs. Hands down. :D OH YEAHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment