Sunday, September 12, 2010

i cant stop crying. Its just that.. I realised suddenly that over the past 3 years, i've never been alone. i have always had the support of boomzers. Always. Because no matter how bad the day went, i know i have them to go home with and cheer me up when i go home. And when during exams, we have each other to cheer us on while we mug together. and in happy times.. I know i have them to share my joy with. And now.. Im going to sim alone. Ya... I have szeyee, tf, adeline... But none can compare to the combined forces of boomzers. I just cant.. Help but fucking hate growing up.. can time please, please, please just stop?? I dont' wanna go into sim without knowing they're here.... Ive always portrayed an independant image of myself. But deep inside, god knows how much i rely on these friends to get me through. suddenly, i just feel like.. the trainee wheels have been taken off. I have to face it. The boomzers will be a thing that occurs weekly.. or monthly.. And slowly less. That will happen eventually and we all know it.. But i never want that to happen. God knows how much i love them. All the times we've spent tgt. ahhhh

So, adeline, nei, martin, chantel... These names that i've been so used to and taken granted for... I'll miss u guys like fuck. I just fucking want things to be the way it used to. Sigh.. I just feel like i cant move on without u guys.... Omg....

No comments:

Post a Comment