Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wishlist yet again

Heyhey. ever since i got my pay, i've been fantasizing the stuff i'd buy. somemore ish my BIRTHDAY MONTH! so alot of the shops which i have membership to have special discounts for birthdays!! sigh! like ytd, cus watsons giving 5x the points for first purchase for bday.. i bought $140 worth of toiletries for the month. or even 2 months. basically make the best use. i think i've accumulated enough points to get a free shampoo. i keep my points in case im too broke to buy shampoo/ p.liners or any necessary toiletries .. i can get them at a discount or for free.. anyway heres my wishlist from f21. ohhh fuck. i want to shop until i drop at f21!







this feels like something i can find from Princess Diana's jewelry box!






very classic uh! like something from audrey hepburn..




this isn't really very me, but fuck. i love it!


chio ring!!!
i wanna find this ring!!!





this is fucking cleopatra!!!!




i loooooove this!!!!








how cool and sexy is this sweater!!





think the skirt looks good. but i think it'll be unflattering on me tho..



the vest's really nice!!! i feel like getting a knitted vest. reminds me of julia roberts!






the dress is super super classy...! but again, i feel it'll make me look pregnant!



i dont rlly like the colour. but then again, its a change from black..




very .... rory gilmore!!


ok, gonna blog proper in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment