Friday, December 17, 2010

my shanghai wish.

okay. Shanghai shall be a turning point for me. Or at least, im going to let it be. I will miss all my friends and family and daddy. and of course, i know i'll miss him. But when i come back, i want to achieve the following:

#1: emotionally, i must be stronger than now. I don't want to cave in so easily anymore. My world is supported by so many pillars, i must remember to not let it collapse so easily. I must remember who and what my pillars are.

#2: i will not cry for any guys below level 3 anymore. Not one tear. I've cried enough in the past month. I promise to not let any guy below level 3 to cause me heartache.

#3: i promise to come back wanting to study and do well. I will focus more on my studies. I will put whatever time i used to use to miss him on my studies.

#4: i will treat my friends better than ever. Afterall, after this, i do realise who really are there for me. And those who aren't.

#5: im going to stop complaining that it sucks to be single and be jealous of couples.. Because heartbreak is alot suckier.

Okay. I hope thats good enough. Well, till now, i still wished he would miss me and call me to tell me he will miss me alot when im not here. But well, once the plane takes off, my mind will too. Thanks, ben.. For the good memories u once gave me. Well, if its meant to be and if he really likes me.. Then im sure we'll create better memories in the future. But whatever it is, i shall assume he doesn't like me that much. But whether he does or not, im going to move on first... Because i've been hovering around you too much, the world has taken off without me already. I now need to catch up with them too.. So. Well.. To alb, reggie, ade tan- i know u guys read my blog, so thanks. And have a good xmas okay?? and happy new year in case i dun get to wish u guys. I'll missssssss u all. Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment