Monday, December 13, 2010

20s.

i guess now that im going into my 20s, i need to get used to one thing:

The increasing amount of people around me applying for HDB flats! Meaning, people around me getting married.

i haven't been in a functional relationship that lasts for more than half a year and there i have it, the people around me applying for HDB flats! Im not being jealous but i just feel.. Old. Like, remember when u first entered your teens, or mid teens and the whole world is getting attached. Then you also want a taste of it and get into unnecessary trouble. applying for a hdb is like.. An adult thing. Something my mum would do. Or an adult. Am i even an adult yet? ohgosh. I need to be strong and glamorously solo. Must start adapting to the fact that my friends would slowly marry off and i'll be left friendless. Ok. Wanderluster till death? Just a little fantasy, what if im the only applying for a flat? Omggggggg. Wtf. wtfwtfwtf. Sounds so impossible eh! Like.. Idk. I dun have much faith in marriages anymore. Like, alot of marriages sustain because people just dont wanna leave the marriage since they arent sure if they can cope with change. Or for the kids. Omg. Sigh. Adulthood. X: ohhh fuckkkkk. i wanna be a kid. I wanna be able to watch elmo with dignity and not with my children. Bahhhh!

Applying for hdb, fuckkkk. So adult sia. Woah. Okok. Im supposed to do MA tutorial. Fucking harrrrdddddd. I feel like giving up. Gahhhhhhh. Ok. F4 ish keeping me company.

Still cant believe that ppl around me are applying for hdbs. Gahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment