Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Walking in the rain..

went to have ju shin jung just now with the girls. and well, it was a great session. omg. the bbq pork is soooooooooooo yummy! and the random small dishes. mmmmmm =P loveee it! and of course, laughing and gossiping and just barbecuing food. well, after that, we headed to 7-11 to buy teenage and read "Dear kelly" out loud and also look for the kpop dance battle pictures. and we read our horoscopes outloud and we LOL-ed together! hahaha! and also, ate ice cream! hahaha. love the girls to the max!!

so we parted ways and i was walking to my bus stop when it poured. and it poured. and i didnt have an umbrella. and well, the only thing i thought of was to protect my notes. so i took my cardi out and sheltered the notes first. then i kept rushing to the bus stop in the rain cus it blurred my specs and my slippers had no friction. so i just had to keep struggling and rushing. and then i boarded the bus. all drenched. and then alighted at my stop. and then i walked. i wanted to rush. then the rain.. it felt sooo good on my skin, i strolled home. head held high. with my notes. somehow, i felt strong. like, i didnt feel the need to be in those taiwan dramas where the prince charming will magically appear with an umbrella for me. and well, i know of friends who would call their bf/ parents to pick them up. of course its nothing wrong. but i just needed this independence. to feel that i dont need someone holding the umbrella for me to be okay. im okay walking in the rain. and fuck. it felt good. the cars that stopped by the traffic light must have been looking at me and thinking, "thank god im in the car. not like that girl.. so poor thing" but well, im thinking, "u should soak some of this too!" hahaha! its really nice!!! hahahaha.

anyway fuck management accouting. my holiday homework - 48 questions in 79 pages. and he's gonna upload it when im ON THE BLOODY PLANE. ohmygawd. and when i come back, i have 8 days to work on it. and my aussie cousins are coming. OMG. im cancelling one of the shopping trips which we were supposed to go together. howw? and i usually spend about at least an hour on one question since its like budgeting?! ZOMGG! fuck me. plus he gave us a 3000 word essay to be completed in feb. fuck him. fuck me. i rlly dk how to do it. plus today, he gave us a surprise test on fucking throughput accounting. i didnt even prepare. and he said, those who fail terribly, have to present the 48 questions tutorial to him on the next lesson. jan 5. FUCK ME.

im going to chiong econs assignment tmr before i head to shanghai. gonna bring socio along with me. then come back is MA. im so fucking screwed. okay la. thats all. goodbye..

No comments:

Post a Comment